Hi, i've been tagged last week by Jessica from Kitchen Belleicious, Mary from Inside a British Mum's Kitchen and Veronica from Quay Po Cooks to play in the 7 Links Challenge. I've been scratching my head quite a bit to come up with these links for the challenge but it's exciting, looking back at some of the older posts and selecting it, so these are my picks..
1) The most beautiful post : i always love this. Auspicious Fish Nian Gao
2) The most popular post : This Japanese Cream Bread receives the most viewed page as up to date..
3) The most helpful post : Not that it's so helpful but it's so easy to make these konnyaku jellies that i thought wont deter you from making them. Dragonfruit Konnyaku Jelly and Sweet Potatoes Konnyaku Jelly
4) The most controversial post: This is not really a controversial post but i noticed that from the comments i received, quite a number of you are actually shy away from eating these. Braised Hot and Sour Trotters
5) The post that did not get the attention it deserved : This is one of my very old post which i thought would be good to post it again here since Mooncake Festival is just a couple of weeks away. Dont think i'll be posting any mooncakes this time around. Dragonfruit Flaky Mooncake
6) The post that was surprisingly successful : Despite the disasters it happened while baking this cake, it turned out to be such delicious! Chocolate Almond Torte
7) The post that i'm most proud of : Honestly, given another chance to do this, i dont know whether i can still manage it or not! Fresh Berries Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Chocolate Banana Layered Cake
Here, I would like to forward the challenge to the following 5 bloggers, Claire from Caring is not only Sharing, Alice from My Little Sprouts, Lyndsey from The Tiny Skillet, Nourhan from Miss Anthropist's Kitchen and Sotong from cooking it my way. Hey, no hurry in doing this and even if you are not able to take part, it's okay, ya!