Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shanghai Mooncakes


Last week, i saw a posting by No Frills Recipe on Shanghai mooncakes. It looks so good that tempted me to make those mooncakes too. I made this over the weekend, the dough is very easy to work with and the result is just simply good, the buttery taste and the crunchiness of the pastry makes this mooncake so good and the pastry is not too hard and didnt turn soft even the next day. Thank you for sharing the recipe


For full recipe, click here


ooh, i cut this rather ugly!

5 comments:

  1. Lena, I'm so glad that you tried my recipe and like it. Thanks! Yes, must admit it's quite difficult to have a nice clean cut for the pictures! If the crust turns soft on the 3rd day, just heat it up and it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fine! No worries, you can always try again. You did a pretty ggod job here. Btw, I have a little something for you. Please feel free to hop over to collect it. Thanks & have a pleasant evening.
    Cheers, kristy
    p/s will let you know the rules & regulations later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mooncakes looks great!!
    I saw you got an award from Kristy so I came check your blog out, and loved it!!

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena, all you have to do is just copy the picture from my site and then paste it to your blog. thank the person and then pass it to some other blogger. finally, write 10 things about yourself. Hopefully, this is clear enough! hehe...
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided to follow after seeing your beautiful pictures and also this mooncake recipe. :) I'm glad I followed. I look forward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete