caster sugar 14gm
vegetable oil 28gm
fresh milk 28gm
cake flour 56gm
egg whites 112gm
caster sugar 56gm
1.Add egg yolks and sugar together and mix well with a hand whisk. Add in fresh milk and oil and mix well.
2. Add in flour and stir well till incorporated. Leave aside.
3. Beat egg whites till foamy and add in sugar and keep beating with mixer till mixture is thick and stiff.
4.Fold into flour mixture and spread onto a lined baking pan and bake in a preheated oven upperfire190Cand lowerfire 160C for 12mins but i just baked mine at 150C for 12 mins or until springy cos my oven doesnt have upper and lower fire. Once baked, can remove the cake from the tin and after a few minutes, invert the cake and pull off lining paper.
unsalted butter 70gm, at room temperature
egg yolks 28gm
caster sugar 31gm
cake flour 14gm
fresh milk 140gm
green tea powder 1/2 tsp
cooked red bean 50gm
1. Add egg yolk and sugar together and stir to mix with a whisk. Add in cake flour and mix.
2.Then add in fresh milk and cook over low fire till mixture thickens like thick cream. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Beat the butter till creamy and add into the cooled cream mixture.Add in green powder and the red beans and mix altogether.
4. Spread the filling on to the cake and slowly roll the cake up.