Friday, September 10, 2010

Award


First of all, i would like to say "thank you" to Kristy of My Little Space for giving out this award to me. I'm so honoured and I have to make sure that i'm reading it correctly when Kristy wrote to me about this. This is not at all been expected as i only started this blog probably less than a month and to be very honest, i'm rather dumb at writing a post, taking photos, enhancing my blog, etc. Kristy, that's very sweet of you that i'm in your list of recipients of this award and thank you.

But there are a few conditions to follow in order to receive the award. Firstly, you have to thank the person who gives this out to you..well even without this condition, i will definately thank the person. Secondly, from here, i got to pass it on to some other fellow bloggers. I know there are so many wonderful bloggers out there which i still havent discovered but i already have a few in mind and the last condition is to write 10 things about myself ..ooh, i feel like breaking this rule..but anyway i'm going to do this in just a moment.
So my list of bloggers who will be receiving this award are :

1) Grace of Kitchen Corner
2) Happy Home Baking
3) Happy Flour
4) Butter Yum
5) Lydia of My Kitchen
6) Barbara of Little Chumsy Blog
7) Swee San of The Sweet Spot

I would also like to share this award with Elin of Elinluv's Titbits Corner and Cheah of No Frills Recipes.
I didnt add them to my list as i know they have already received this award earlier. Do check out all of these great blogs!

To my recipients,
sorry that i do not know some of your names..i only know by the name of your blog and i think some of you might not even know me..it's just that i do frequent your blogs and i think your blogs are simply wonderful. Geat recipes, lovely photos, good writings. If you have read what i've wrote earlier, there are some rules to follow in order to receive this award. First, you have to thank the person who gives this out to you; second, pass this on to other bloggers and third, list 10 things about yourself. I wonder who invented this? Of course if you feel like breaking the rules, it's okay..you wont be penalised for that! All the best and happy blogging!

And finally, 10 things about myself....

1) cycled a lot during my schooldays
2) eat tofu like 2 or 3 times per week
3) fond of green earrings.
4) would like to get a pair of yellow women heels.
5) wish to get in touch with a long lost friend
6) find George Clooney very, very good looking.
7) loves to visit Italy someday.
8) think that the politicians in my country are making a lot of noise
9) longing for a massage now
10) hope for a sweet dream tonight...

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lena! It's very nice to meet you! I like your numbers 6 and 7!! By the way, my name is Patricia.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena,

    Thanks for sharing with me this award. I am so happy to receive it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi patricia and elin,
    sorry that i've forgotten to attach the photo of the award earlier..it's up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lena, thanks so much for passing this award to me :) I hardly receive any awards and you have just made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning hhb, you r most welcomed. I love your blog so much and btw, i just made the posting on the cinnamon rolls this morning using your recipe on the tangzhong method and i have linked that to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserved the award, Lena! I'm looking forward for more stuffs coming up from you. hehe... Have a great day.
    Cheers, Kristy
    p/s I find M'sia politics are very confusing! Do not know who to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WH, you are welcomed. Say'hi' to ashley for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've finally managed to put this Award up in my blog. Thanks so much, Lena. You sure can bake too!

    ReplyDelete